Maplin Pro BlueTrace 6 Button USB Wireless Mouse
• 2.4GHz wireless mouse with nano USB receiver
• BlueTrace LED technology for smooth tracking
• Six button design with a metallic scroll wheel designed for right handed users
• Runs off two AA batteries (included)
• Plug and play connectivity – no software required
• Full sized black and silver mouse at 124.8mm x 67.7mm x 40.8mmWhat advantages does this mouse have?
There’s no need for wires with this smart dark grey wireless mouse that’s simple and easy to use. Great for everyday use it has six buttons including a metallic scroll wheel for easy and quick navigation in documents and on the web and two side buttons above the thumb. Measuring 124.8mm x 67.7mm x 40.8mm this mouse is designed for a comfy grip and can be used by right-handed users. Is this mouse plug and play?
This wireless mouse works by plugging the nano USB receiver into a USB socket and with its compact size it won’t be easily knocked out. When you’ve finished using your mouse you can even leave it in the port for the next time. Compatible with Window 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, the mouse runs off two AA batteries
which are included. What is BlueTrace?
The BlueTrace LED sensor ensures a smooth and precise tracking for the mouse and can be used on almost any surface. It works using the blue LED beam with an image sensor and pixel geometry to build a high contrast picture of most surfaces.
|| 2.4 GHz wireless
| Tracking type
|| BlueTrace LED
| Number of buttons
| Scroll wheel
| Plug and play
| Other features
|| 6 buttons incl. dpi switch (1000dpi/1600dpi)
|| 2 x AA batteries (included)
| System requirements
|| Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
| Product dimensions
|| 124.8 mm x 67.7 mm x 40.80 mm
|| 90 g
| Manufacturers guarantee
|| 1 Year
| Box contents
|| 1 x Mouse
|| 1 x Manual
|| 2 x AA batteries
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.