• Ideal for use with CD, MP3, HDTV surround sound systems and other analogue audio devices
• Pure copper conductors for optimal signal quality
• 2 pole Phono terminals with positive and ground contacts
• Gold-plated connectors
• Nylon braided cable protection for a lifetime of use
• Lifetime WarrantyThe Maplin Pro Range – Uncompromising quality with next generation technology
A triple-screened Twin Phono cable with 24k gold plated connectors, that optimises transfer of analogue stereo sound with uncompromising clarity. A hardened fabric-braided finish with metal terminals creates a hard wearing, strain resistant design, reinforced with a lifetime warranty as standard.Pure copper braid core ensures minimal signal loss over extended distances, and aluminium foil dual-shielding insulates against RFI/EMI signal interference, delivering maximum fidelity audio.