• This premium quality upright mouse is designed to reduce hand and arm strain that may be caused by a standard horizontal mouse design.
• Wireless Laser Upright Mouse
• Non-slip rubberised finish & detachable palm rest
• High precision mechanical scroll wheel & sideways button design
• Up to 2,400 DPI switchable
• Up to 10m rangeThis premium quality upright mouse is designed to reduce hand and arm strain that may be caused by a standard horizontal mouse design. Left and right click buttons as well as the mechanical scroll wheel are located sideways to create a comfortable upright grip and reduce hand movement when in use.
The ridged rubberised finish is non-slip and comfortable, the detachable palm rest supports the wrist and reduces skin contact with the desk surface. The precise laser sensor is accurate for improved tracking and three DPI modes allows your to customise your speed. Simply store the wireless nano dongle in the base for easy transportability.
The muscle tension that can be caused by extended use of a standard mouse can result in some Repetitive Strain Injuries including; Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow and neck or back pain.
The upright design reduces twisting of the arm muscles and causes less tension and muscle overuse.