Maplin Professional LCD Metal Detector
• 6.0kHz frequency for best in class 23cm detection depth
• Waterproof search coil for detecting in small bodies of water
• Digital display for accurate readings and control
• Includes both motion and non-motion modes
• Multiple metal discrimination modes
• Requires 4 x AA batteries which can last for up to 20 hours
• Headphone jack and built in loudspeaker for audio options
• One year warrantyHow can I use this metal detector?
This metal detector is designed for professionals who want a simple but effective detector that has multiple modes and configuration options. The detector can identify between different types of metals thanks to its low frequency, this is also why it has a great detection depth of up to 23cm. There are also multiple controls below the LCD screen that allow you to control the sensitivity of the detector, the discrimination and the volume. The unit requires four AA batteries to operate, and can operate for up to 20 hours on one set. There is also a low battery indicator so if the batteries get too low you know to replace them.
Is this the right metal detector for me?
This metal detector is designed for professional users but is also simple to use and set up. This is the best digital metal detector available in our range, so newer users may find it harder to use but it can also be used as a platform to get to grips with the complicated side of metal detectors. The setup process can also be a bit more complex, but the included manual can guide you through it step by step.
|| Analogue Metal Detector
| Discrimination Types
|| All metal/discrim/jewelry/custom/coins
| Detection Depth
|| 23 cm
| Pinpoint Function
| IP Rating
|| Waterproof Coil
| Search Head Diameter
|| 210 mm
| Display Type
| Display Size
|| 75 x 36 mm
| Built-In Loudspeaker
| Earphone Socket
| Vibration Alert
| Batteries Required
|| 4 x AA
| Battery Life
|| Up to 20 hours
|| 1110 mm
| Extendable Height
|| 1360 mm
|| 225 mm
|| 600 mm
|| 140 mm
| Package Contents
|| Metal Detector
|| User Manual
|| 1 year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.