• Four cleaning modes (Auto, Spot, Edge and Scheduled Cleaning), side brushes reach all the hard to reach spots
• Control your vacuum through the included remote control (AAA batteries not included)
• Powerful suction on all flooring, intelligent suction adjustment
• Vacuum returns to charging station at the end of it’s clean or when the battery is low
• Long run time of up to 60-90 minutes from 2000mAh NiMH battery
• Quiet 60dB operation allowing you to get on while it goes to workHow does this vacuum clean?
This robotic vacuum cleaner has four cleaning modes. Zig zag cleaning is great for rooms which don’t have a lot of obstacles, in this mode the robotic vacuum cleaner will go back and forth in a zig zag pattern. Spot cleaning allows you to use the vacuum cleaner to clean up a mess in a specific location. Edge cleaning will clean around the edge of the room where the majority of dust builds up. Auto cleaning is the recommended cleaning mode where the robotic vacuum will make its own way around your room avoiding any obstacles.
How do I power this vacuum cleaner?
The cleaning time of this vacuum is approximately 60-90 minutes. At the end of it’s clean the vacuum will return to the charging station, even if the vac battery runs low it will still return to it’s charging station to recharge.
How do I control this vacuum cleaner?
The vacuum cleaner can function in auto-mode or via the included remote control for directing the robotic vacuum for spot cleaning.
How quiet is this vacuum cleaner?
The Maplin robotic vacuum cleaner is about half as loud as a conventional vacuum cleaner allowing you to carry on your day while it cleans your home.