Maplin Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
• Four cleaning modes (Auto, Spot, Edge and Scheduled Cleaning), side brushes reach all the hard to reach spots
• Control your vacuum through the included remote control (AAA batteries not included)
• Powerful suction on all flooring, intelligent suction adjustment
• Vacuum returns to charging station at the end of it’s clean or when the battery is low
• Long run time of up to 60-90 minutes from 2000mAh NiMH battery
• Quiet 60dB operation allowing you to get on while it goes to workHow does this vacuum clean?
This robotic vacuum cleaner has four cleaning modes. Zig zag cleaning is great for rooms which don’t have a lot of obstacles, in this mode the robotic vacuum cleaner will go back and forth in a zig zag pattern. Spot cleaning allows you to use the vacuum cleaner to clean up a mess in a specific location. Edge cleaning will clean around the edge of the room where the majority of dust builds up. Auto cleaning is the recommended cleaning mode where the robotic vacuum will make its own way around your room avoiding any obstacles.
How do I power this vacuum cleaner?
The cleaning time of this vacuum is approximately 60-90 minutes. At the end of it’s clean the vacuum will return to the charging station, even if the vac battery runs low it will still return to it’s charging station to recharge.
How do I control this vacuum cleaner?
The vacuum cleaner can function in auto-mode or via the included remote control for directing the robotic vacuum for spot cleaning.
How quiet is this vacuum cleaner?
The Maplin robotic vacuum cleaner is about half as loud as a conventional vacuum cleaner allowing you to carry on your day while it cleans your home.
| Power adapter
|| 24V DC 600mAh
| Battery technology
| Battery voltage
| Battery capacity
| Remote Control Batteries
|| 2 x AA batteries
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.