Maplin SCART to HDMI Adapter
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N38EA
Last few in store keyboard_arrow_down
• Converts a SCART video/audio input to a HDMI video/audio output
• Can also spilt out a coaxial digital or 3.5mm jack analogue audio signal from a HDMI connection, with a HDMI pass-through
• Ideal for SCART DVD/VHS players, older Sky STB’s, Nintendo Wii, HDTVs and HD projectors, as well as for splitting out a HDMI audio to a dedicated surround sound, HiFi system or pair of headphones.
• Supports 1080p or 720p output
• 1 Year WarrantyA SCART to HDMI adapter enabling use of older DVD and VHS players and legacy games consoles on your modern HDTV or HD projector. Compatible with SCART PAL and NTSC output formats, it will upscale a standard definition signal to 720p or 1080p output for improved viewing quality. You can also pass through a HDMI connection, splitting out the audio over a digital coaxial connection or a analogue 3.5mm Jack, ideal for running audio from a games console or AV player to headphones, or from a Blu-Ray/DVD player to a dedicated surround sound system.