Maplin Snap Rivets 3mm 10 Pack
• Cheap alternative to screws and nuts
• Requires 3mm minimum hole diameter
• Supplied in packs of 10Small plastic rivets which can be used as a quick and cheap alternative to screws and nuts for holding together panels, PCBs onto brackets and chassis, etc, providing the fixture is reasonably permanent. The rivet comes in two parts, the head and sleeve. The sleeve pushes through holes in the items to be attached, and the pin is pushed into the sleeve. The insertion of the pin makes the sides of the sleeve splay out, providing a secure grip.
| Overall Diameter:
| Pack Size:
|| 10 Pack
| Overall Thickness:
| Cable Hole Diameter:
| Chassis Hole Diameter:
| Maximum Panel Thickness:
| Product Width:
| Product Depth:
| Product Height:
| Product Weight:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.