Maplin Twin Phono RCA to Twin 1/4" Jack Cable 0.75m
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A18NX
• Ideal for use in home audio systems and DJ equipment
• 2 pole 1/4" Jack terminals with positive and ground contacts
• 2 pole Phono terminals with positive and ground contacts
• Gold-plated connectors
• Durable and highly flexible outer jacket
• 5 Year WarrantyThis 1/4" Jack to Twin Phono cable carries stereo sound across a variety of audio devices. It is a highly versatile cable and commonly used when connecting equipment in home and DJ audio systems, music al instruments, and passive/active speaker systems.The Twin Phono and 1/4" Jack terminals on this cable carry two mono signals across each connector, which are combined in audio equipment for stereo sound.The Maplin Range – Premium construction and specification, with marketing leading cable technologies.
The Maplin Cable range delivers the latest technology first and foremost, ensuring compatibility with the latest hardware standards.Our Maplin cables feature fully wired connectors and shielded cables where required throughout the range, delivering high fidelity audio and video signals across a vast range of connectors and dedicated adapters.The Maplin cable range features hard wearing cable construction, with colour-coded, compact connectors available for almost any use. All Maplin cables are quality assured, with a 5 year warranty across the range.