Meaco 12L Platinum Low Energy Dehumidifier
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A93RR
• Part of the exclusive Platinum range
• Low Energy Dehumidifier for flats and up to 3 bedroom homes
• Comes with a free HEPA filter to clean the air whilst it dries
• Dedicated Air Purifier Mode for spring and summer use
• Covered tank with auto cut off when full
• Rotary compressor using fridge technology to remove moisture from the air
• Unit can continuously drain water using a hose (not included)
• Ultra low energy running costs at just 165 watts
• Dehumidifier measures 485mm x 325mm x 248mm
• Built-in timer to switch off dehumidifier after a manually set time - between one and 24 hours
• Variable humidistat to give you total control over your room environment and a digital display to show your current room relative humidity
• 24 month warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)What is a dehumidifier?
A dehumidifier is used to remove moisture from the air and to manage the humidity within a room. They draw humid air through the unit, where the moisture is drawn out into the tank. Dehumidifiers are commonly used in domestic and office environments to help remove damp and condensation. They are also ideal in rooms that have been water damaged from flooding, burst pipes or an overflowing bathroom.
How is this dehumidifier unique?
This dehumidifier removes up to 12 litres of humidity from the air every day, either into its 2.5 litre tank or through a continuous draining hose (not included). It is part of the exclusive Meaco Platinum Range, a title only reserved for machines that use the lowest possible wattage. The built-in electronic controls are pre-programmed to save you electricity and money. They also give you full control of your dehumidifier so that you can set it and leave it to run. The dehumidifier is as quiet as a refrigerator, outputting 44dBA of noise when in use, and is powered using a mains plug. While only running at one consistent speed, it can operate in a range of temperatures up to 35°C – and its built-in timer gives you full control of the dehumidifier’s run time before deactivation.
12litres per day
5 to 35 °C°C
Continuous Drainage Option:
Number Of Fan Speeds:
220V-240V / 50Hz
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down