Meaco 12L Platinum Low Energy Dehumidifier
• Part of the exclusive Platinum range
• Low Energy Dehumidifier for flats and up to 3 bedroom homes
• Comes with a free HEPA filter to clean the air whilst it dries
• Dedicated Air Purifier Mode for spring and summer use
• Covered tank with auto cut off when full
• Rotary compressor using fridge technology to remove moisture from the air
• Unit can continuously drain water using a hose (not included)
• Ultra low energy running costs at just 165 watts
• Dehumidifier measures 485mm x 325mm x 248mm
• Built-in timer to switch off dehumidifier after a manually set time - between one and 24 hours
• Variable humidistat to give you total control over your room environment and a digital display to show your current room relative humidity
• 24 month warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)What is a dehumidifier?
A dehumidifier is used to remove moisture from the air and to manage the humidity within a room. They draw humid air through the unit, where the moisture is drawn out into the tank. Dehumidifiers are commonly used in domestic and office environments to help remove damp and condensation. They are also ideal in rooms that have been water damaged from flooding, burst pipes or an overflowing bathroom.
How is this dehumidifier unique?
This dehumidifier removes up to 12 litres of humidity from the air every day, either into its 2.5 litre tank or through a continuous draining hose (not included). It is part of the exclusive Meaco Platinum Range, a title only reserved for machines that use the lowest possible wattage. The built-in electronic controls are pre-programmed to save you electricity and money. They also give you full control of your dehumidifier so that you can set it and leave it to run. The dehumidifier is as quiet as a refrigerator, outputting 44dBA of noise when in use, and is powered using a mains plug. While only running at one consistent speed, it can operate in a range of temperatures up to 35°C – and its built-in timer gives you full control of the dehumidifier’s run time before deactivation.
| Type of dehumidifier
|| Low energy Rotary Compressor
| Extraction rate
|| 12 L/Day at 30°C 80%RH, 6.7L/day at 20°C and 80%RH (144W)
| Air heater
|| Digital - select from 30%RH to 80% in 5% increments with set / measured humidity display
| Continuous drainage option
| Child lock
|| Off timer, e.g. to switch off after set time to dry clothes
| Electronic controls
|| Yes, programmed to minimise power consumption with unique Meaco Control Logic
| Auto restart
|| Yes (HEPA filter)
| Noise level
|| 44dB(A) Max
| Power Supply
|| 220-240V / 50Hz,
| Power Consumption
| Fan Speeds
| Operating Temperatures
|| 2.5 Litres
| Dimensions (HWD) mm
|| 485 x 325 x 248
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.