• Captures approx. 99.9% of particles at PM2.5 and 100 % at PM10
• European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) certified
• Independently proven effective for removing; allergens from mould spores to pollen, dust mite debris and smoke, airborne microbes, toluene and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to deodorise the air. Even proven to reduce Carbon Monoxide levels by 60% over 10 minutes under test conditions for rooms up to 28 metres cubed
• Does not create any secondary Hazardous Substances like ozone, perfectly safe for operation in children's bedrooms
• Effectively cleans areas up to 25 m2, remote control included. Cleans rooms of 28 metres cubed three times an hour
• Less than 30cm high, 177 x 177 x 292 mm (WDH)
• Captures the smallest most damaging-to-health sub-micron particles and is better than most standard HEPA filters
• Uses just 3-5W to run a near silent fan that draws sub-micron particles over an electrostatic filter. Low running costs, filter only needs to be replaced every 3 years
• 3 year warranty includedThe Meaco AirVax air purifier features the internationally tested, acclaimed and patented Static Electricity Film Filter that captures not only pollen, mould, allergens, bacteria and dust particles smaller than the eye can see it also removes chemical irritants like tobacco smoke, carbon monoxide and exhaust gases from cars.
Among the most harmful of particles found in the air are those that measure less than 2.5 micrometres in diameter, they are called PM2.5's. They are part of the group the EU class as PM10 which mainly come from pollutant emissions from traffic, industry and domestic heating. They have been linked to asthma, cardiovascular problems, lung cancer and premature death.