• Safe unpowered dehumidification, ideal for enclosed storage spaces
• Includes mobile phone like mains charger to dry moisture absorbent silica gel for reuse
• Indicator illustrates when to recharge the Mini Dehumidifier
• Comes with UK and European plug so you can use it when travelling on the continent without an adapter
• Power-less dehumidification as advanced absorbent crystals trap excess moisture
• Plug in charger safely revitalises the crystals, drying them with two warm plates
• Wherever damp is a problem for things in storage from shoes to food whether in a home on a boat, in a caravan or a car boot the Mini D reduces the risk of damage
• 2 year warranty includedMeaco’s mini D reaches the small enclosed spaces full size portable dehumidifiers cannot access. While damp may enter a draw or cupboard on a cold north facing wall or an under the staircase closet where raincoats and umbrellas are stored. Once closed they can trap the moisture inside so the drier air a room dehumidifier creates has no affect.. To avoid the musty damp mouldy smell, place the Mini D in the enclosed space.
Use one Mini-D for a single wardrobe and two for a double wardrobe.
With a capsule of silica gel crystals in each Mini D that can be safely dried out and reused as often as needed year after year, you can be confident that your possessions will remain protected and ready for use. Check on your Mini D from time to time and recharge it once the indicator turns from orange to green. When green, simply remove and recharge with the plug- in charger until the indicator turns orange again. It’s like having lots of silica gel bags always ready to keep your possessions safe from damp, but without the waste and risk of damage to children and pets.