Mean Well TS-400-212B 12V True Sinewave 400W Inverter
• 400W continuous output to power a range of household appliances
• True sinewave output
• 230 VAC output to power a product without additional converters
• Wired directly into a 12V SLA battery using twin core power flex (power cable and SLA battery not included)
• Weighs 1.73Kg and its rugged design (205mm x 158mm x 68mm) protects it from damage it is knocked
• Shutdown protection against power overload
• Included adapter allows you to connect both British and European devices to this inverterWhat is an inverter?
An inverter is a converter which connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket. This will allow you to power or recharge your device, such as a laptop or mobile phone, to give you even more power options instead of just from a regular mains socket. Inverters vary in capacity and can power devices of up to a specific wattage.
What makes this inverter unique?
The TS-400-212B inverter is hardwired directly to your 12V SLA battery on a car, camper van, truck or even solar panel kit. The inverter is designed to be mounted into place so it can be positioned out of the way and easily accessible. The inverter can power a device up to 400W such as a laptop or games console. It is highly efficient, converting 86 per cent of its energy into output power. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level. The inverter also includes an adapter to allow you to connect either a European plugged device or a British plugged device into this inverter.
| Connection to power supply
|| Twin core power flex (10mm2)
| Cable length
|| n/a – not included
| Input voltage range
|| 11.5 V – 12.5 V
| Standby voltage currant
|| 1 mA
| Output voltage
|| 230 VAC
| Output frequency
|| 50 Hz
| Output power
|| 400 W
| Peak output power
|| 800 W
| Output waveform
|| 86 %
|| 205 x 158 x 68 mm
|| 1.73 Kg
| USB output
|| Not included
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.