• Check AC current in your cables
• Measure AC current up to 400A
• Four-digit digital display
• Keep a value displayed with a data hold and max hold options
• Rugged design can withstand up to a 1.2m drop
• Compatible with cables up to 27mm in diameter
• Includes a 9V batteryWhat can this clamp meter do?
With this Megger DCM310 Digital Clamp Meter, you can measure the AC current in cables during installation and check it when doing maintenance. There’s no need to mess about dismantling your system, as the clamp meter can measure the AC current in cables up to 27mm in diameter without needing to disconnect the cables. Measure up to 400A with a sample rate of 2.5 times per second. See the value clearly with a four-digit display and use the data hold button to keep the voltage at a specific point. You can also use the max hold to keep the highest value. The clamp meter is safety rated to IEC 61010 CAT III 600V.
How is the clamp meter powered?
The Megger Clamp Meter is powered from an included 9V alkaline battery, but please note that rechargeable batteries are not suitable for this product. You can get up to 580 hours of battery life with the automatic off. The rugged design of the DCM310 means it can withstand up to a 1.2-metre drop, even onto a hard surface, without damage.