Megger MST210 Mains UK 3-Pin Socket Tester
• Check your mains sockets wiring quickly and easily
• Plug the socket in to test a live 13A three pin socket
• Faults are displayed with indicators
• Powered directly from mainsWhat can I do with this tester?
See at a glance whether your UK three-pin sockets are wired correctly. Simply plug the tester into a live 13A socket and switch the socket on to check it. The tester has three LEDs on the front to help you diagnose 17 incorrect wiring combinations, making it ideal for checking prior to a full BS7671 electrical test. The plug has a guide to the indications for five wiring conditions on the front. If a fault is indicated work should be handled by a qualified electrician. The socket tester is safety rated for EC/EN61010-1:2001-02 and for use with a 230V supply with over voltage Cat III at 300V.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.