Megger TPT320 2-Probe Voltage Tester
• Test the voltage of a circuit with this two-probe tester
• Test for AC and DC voltages from 12V - 690V
• Four-digit LCD display with LED indicators
• Audible and visual continuity check
• Safety rated to EN 61243-3:2010, EN 61010-1:2010 and CAT IV 600 V
• Powered by two AAA batteriesWhat can I measure?
See exactly what voltage you’ve got in a system with this two probe voltage tester. The clear four-digit LCD screen displays voltages from 12V to 690V with a resolution of 0.1V. The LED indicators also light to give you a range for your voltage, if you were checking a 55V system the 12V, 24V and 50V LEDs will light. A buzzer will sound if the voltage reaches 38V AC or 100V DC. You can also check the phase rotation of a three-phase four-wire system or check your diodes. With DC voltage, the tester will indicate the polarity of the system with the plus and minus LEDs at 12V. A continuity tester lights up a LED and sounds a buzzer when it detects system continuity.
What other features does the voltage tester have?
Get a clear view of whatever you’re testing with the built-in LED torch, perfect for small cramped spaces. The voltage tester is powered by two AAA batteries and has an operating duty ratio of on for 30 seconds then off for four minutes. There’s no need to worry about low battery, as the LCD screen will show a battery icon if the batteries are getting low.
2 x 1.5 V batteries type AAA
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.