Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Ride-On Car (Used)
• Run time up to 1 ½ hours on a full battery
• Suitable for children aged 3-8 years old
• Zip along with a maximum speed of 2.5mph
• Loads of fun for children up to 25kg
• Licensed by Mercedes-Benz as a replica of the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
• Powered by a 6V 7Ah battery (spare battery Order Code N33FR) Special features
• Plug any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack into your car to listen to your own playlists
• Realistic Mercedes engine and acceleration sounds and working headlights as well as a built in music player
• Comes with a remote control to let you drive the car while your child enjoys the ride- a 9V battery (PP3) is required for the remote control (Order Code L46AL)What can my Mercedes do?
Own your own Mercedes SLS AMG with this great replica. Suitable for kids aged three to eight weighing up to 25kg. Loads of fun to be had with speeds of up to 2.5mph and realistic sound and lights. Licenced by Mercedes the car has a functioning gear stick to move forwards and reverse, a foot pedal accelerator, seat belt, a key switch on and you even have a horn and indicator sound buttons on the steering wheel. Engine sounds and built-in music player complete the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG.When would I use the remote control?
If your child gets stuck in a tricky turn or dead end the parental controller takes care of that. The remote lets you take control of the forward, reverse, left and right moves so you can manoeuvre the car while your child sits back and enjoys the ride. Create a playlist of all your kid’s favourite songs to play through the car speakers with the MP3 socket, which allows you to plug in any device with a standard (3.5mm) headphone socket. How long does the battery last?
Enjoy up to one and a half hours fun time with a full charge. The 6V 7Ah battery is located underneath the seat and is easily charged from the mains through the charging port underneath the fuel cap. Spare batteries are available (Order Code N33FR) to let you play longer. Some assembly is required before first use. To see the full list of spares please click hereBATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
| Recommended ages
|| 3-8 yrs
| Max weight of child
|| 25 Kg
| Max speed
|| 2.5 mph
|| 10.5 Kg
|| 1100 mm
|| 598 mm
|| 462 mm
| Electronic features
|| Sound and light
| Remote control
|| 7 Ah
|| 6 V
| Battery type
|| Sealed Lead Acid
| Max run time
|| Up to 1.5 hours
| Power supply
|| DC 6 V @ 500 mA/1000 mA
| Recharge time
|| 10-15 hrs
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.