- Rechargeable Ride-On Mercedes G63 with licence and black metallic paintwork
- Features include lights, horn and motor sounds and forwards, left, right, and backwards functionality
- In-car push-to-start button and a seatbelt to ensure your child’s safety when driving
- Approximately 40-50 minutes run time on up to an eight hour charge
- Comes with a remote controller featuring an emergency button, so you can control your child’s route and ensure safety
- High-low speed options so the speed can be altered to reflect ground surface and general usability
- Suitable for children between the ages of three and eight
Licenced Ride-On Mercedes G63
This Ride-On Mercedes G63 is a licenced toy, with built-in rechargeable batteries. The vehicle itself is finished with a brilliant coating of black metallic paintwork. The vehicle has in-car controls including a push-to-start button. With multi-directionality, your child will be able to drive their Mercedes in any direction, and can even reverse if they get stuck.
The Ride-On Mercedes G63 is a stunning imitation of the real thing, giving your child the chance to get behind the wheel in a way that’s completely safe and incredibly fun. This ride-on has working headlights and horn and motor sounds so your child will feel very close to the real driving experience. Whether your child is a motor fanatic or just wants to feel like a grown up in their own car, this Ride-On G63 is a perfect gift.
Freedom to Play
The Ride-On Mercedes G63 has two built-in, rechargeable batteries, and two powerful motors, which together provide approximately 50 minutes of run time from up to an eight-hour charge. The car features a power indicator to let you know when it’s time to recharge it. This ride-on car has your child’s safety in mind in every part of the design. The car has a seatbelt to ensure your child’s safety while driving their G63. With a maximum speed of five kilometres, your child can have a thrilling ride in their Mercedes, but can also sit back and cruise through the park or playground with the high to low speed options.
The ride-on car is suitable for children aged between three and eight. For children who need that extra bit of guidance, and parents/carers who want to ensure safety, this Ride-On Mercedes G63 comes with a remote control. The remote can navigate the car, and has an emergency stop feature just in case. With this handy remote control, you can rest assured that your child is safe while playing in their Ride-On G63. This ride-on car gives your child great freedom over their own playtime, while also giving you the ability to guide them when necessary.