Metabo - BDE 1100 Rotary Core Drill 1100 Watt 240 Volt
• Torque 55 Nm/22 Nm
• Drill diameter in - Steel 16 mm/10 mm - Softwood 40 mm/25 mm
• Speeds at no load 0 - 640/0 - 1.200 /min
• Rated input power 1100W
• Speed at rated load 430/min/800 /min
• Collar diameter 43 mm
• Spindle thread 5/8 in - 16 UN
• Chuck capacity 3 - 16 mm
• Weight (excluding mains lead) 3,8 kg
The BDE 1100 is a high torque rotary drill with a 1,100W motor which kicks out an impressive 55 Nm of torque, with a variable speed trigger to ensure the right speed for the job and mechanical safety clutch for machine and operator safety. The BDE 1100 is designed for use with high torque dependent accessories, and built to meet the needs of the industrial world. Be it for applications in wood, metal, plastic, liquids, ceramic or masonry. Small high speed models come into their own for those repetitive small jobs where as high torque models are ideal for use with diamond cores, torque screws, augers and paddles etc.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.