• Sliding function for wide work pieces.
• Compact light weight, suitable also for one-handed transport
• Robust die-cast aluminium design for the highest demands
• Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock
• Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop
• Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points
• Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
• Adjustable and extendable table width extension, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath
• Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
• Sliding high rear fence profiles for safe sawing
• Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front
• Depth stop for easy creation of grooves
• Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts
The Metabo KGS 216 MN Sliding Mitre Saw has a die-cast aluminium work bench and a sliding function for wide work pieces. It is ideal for sawing wood, coated panels and plastics. It has a freely adjustable table extension on both sides with a practical support surface and integrated crosscut fence.
Its non-slip rubber surface on its handle and upper carry handle ensures excellent grip, and the saw also has lateral handles. For working in poorly lit areas, the mitre saw has an integrated working light. For accurate cutting, the saw has a laser for exact display of the cut, and all scales are visible from the working position. In addition the turntable allows precise angle adjustment, and it has integrated cutting depth control.
To ensure safety, the Metabo KGS 216 MN Sliding Mitre Saw has a transport lock and a cable winder. The saw is also supplied with a chip collection bag to ensure clean air at the work place. The saw blade is easy to change, and the machine is supplied with a tool for this.
Input Power: 1,500 Watt.
No Load Speed: 3,750/min.
Blade: 216 x 30mm bore.
Maximum Cutting Width 90°/45°: 305/205mm.
Maximum CuttingDepth 90°/45°: 65/36 mm
Maximum Cross-Section: Straight Cut 90°/90°: 305 x 65mm, Double Mitre 45°/45°: 205 x 36mm.
Turntable Setting Left/Right: 47/47°.
Saw Blade Tilt Left/Right: 47/2 °.