• Unique, patent-pending combination of panel saw with traction function and precise saw for sawing skirtings with symmetrically adjustable stop system
• Time-saving and accurate sawing of mitres without calculating and measuring thanks to simple angle transfer from bevel to stop system
• Compact traction function for wide workpieces up to 305 mm: no space required behind the saw
• Maximum flexibility when sawing thanks to rotating table and inclinable saw head on both sides
• Double line laser for precise display of the cutting line left and right of the saw blade
• Speed control for extended range of application, e.g. for cutting of aluminium profiles and plastics
• Compact light-weight with ergonomically designed carry handles, ideal for mobile use
• Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop
• Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points
The Metabo KGSV 72 Xact SYM Mitre Saw is a mobile all-rounder for floorers. With a unique, patent-pending combination of panel saw with traction function and accurate skirting saw with a symmetrically adjustable stop system. Optimally suited for sawing of floor panels up to a width of 305mm and skirting boards up to a height of 72mm.
The integrated dust scoop provides superb dust collection and it has speed control for extended range of application, e.g. for cutting of aluminium profiles and plastics. No space required behind the saw thanks to incorporated traction bars. Time-saving and precise sawing of mitres without calculating and measuring thanks to easy transfer of angle from bevel to stop system.
1 x 216mm Carbide Saw Blade, 2 x Integrated Table Width Extensions, 1 x Material Clamp, 1 x Saw Blade Change Tool and 1 x Cable Winder.
Input Power: 1,800 Watt.
No Load Speed: 2,200-6,300/min.
Saw Blade: 216 x 30mm Bore.
Cutting Capacity: 90°/90°: 305 x 72mm, 45°/45°: 215 x 42mm.
Turntable Setting Left/Right: 50°/50°.
Saw Blade Tilt Left/Right: 47°/47°.
Angle Stop System Inside/Outside: 0-50°.