• Small motor with integral gearbox
• Great for hobbies, modelling, R&D, education and even smaller industrial use
• Operating voltage between 12V and 24V
• Motor ratio of 15:1
• Rotations per minute of up to 1086
• Creates torque up to 274 gf.cm (0.027 Nm)
• Compact size to fit even small projectsWhat voltage does my motor gearbox need?
Ideal for use with 12 to 24V projects, this 15:1 single ratio motor has high rotation speed up to 1086rpm. This motor can run either clockwise or anticlockwise depending on input polarity. With its mount and compact size just 27mm x 27mm x 50mm (67mm including shaft) this motor can be used in almost any size project or fitted in a model. With a torque of 274gf.cm (0.027Nm) this is a great addition for any low powered experiments
What can I use my gearbox and motor for?
This small metal motor with its built-in gearbox is ideal for projects and application were space is at a premium. The built-in gearbox can increase your turning power (torque) at a reduced rotations per minute from the motor. The optimum ratio for this will depend on your project. Designed to fit into a range of hobby, modelling, R&D, educational and even small scale industrial projects and products. This solidly constructed steel and brass motor is mounted on a 1mm thick steel bracket to prevent movement while it’s working. The motor and gearbox incorporates a high quality three pole motor with sintered bronze bearings and has a 4 mm diameter central output shaft.
(Motor speeds may vary by ±12.5%)