• Small motor with removable bracket
• Can be used to power a wide range of experiments, projects, hobbies, models and even light industrial use
• Operating voltage between 1.5V and 3V
• Rotations per minute of up to 7,200
• Creates torque of up to 23.2gf.cm
• Compact size to fit small sized projectsWhat rotary speed can this motor do?
This high quality three-pole motor can spin up to 7,200 rotations per minute and can produce up to 23gf.cm (gram-force cm), the equivalent of 0.0023Nm. Compact size to fit small and portable projects the motor is just 34.6mm long (42mm including 2mm diameter output shaft) , hasa diameter of 24.2mm and weighs just 44g. The motor can be run clockwise or anticlockwise dependant on the input polarity. Using a 1.5 to 3 volt DC power supply this motor also comes with its own mounting bracket. This is a great motor for any low powered system requiring high rpm.
(Motor speeds may vary by ±12.5%)