• Small motor with removable bracket
• Can be used to power a wide range of experiments, projects, hobbies and models
• Operating voltage between 3V and 7.2V
• Rotations per minute of up to 22,356rpm
• Creates torque of up to 107.3gf.cm
• Compact size to fit medium sized projectsWhat torque can this motor produce?
Producing torque of up to 107.3gf.cm (gram-force cm) and rotary speeds of up to 22,356 rpm this is a great all-round motor for many projects and experiments. Using a DC 3 to 7.2V power supply this motor can be run forwards or backwards by reversing the input polarity. Easy to mount with its attached bracket the motor has a 2.3mm shaft to connect to the rest of the system. This compact three-pole motor is just 42.6mm long (57.15mm including shaft) and with a diameter of 27.7mm and a weight of 69g it is ideal for projects with limited space needing good torque and high rotary speeds.
(Motor speeds may vary by ±12.5%)