• Small motor with removable bracket
• Can be used to power a wide range of experiments, projects, hobbies and models and even heavy duty industrial use
• Operating voltage between 4.5V and 15V
• Rotations per minute of up to 12,380rpm
• Creates torque of up to 152.2gf.cm
• Compact size to fit medium sized projectsWhat can this motor do?
A powerful high quality, three-pole motor with sintered bronze bearings and attached bracket this motor is ideal for projects that use high rpm and torque. Powered from a 4.5 to 15V DC power supply the motor can be run clockwise or anticlockwise by changing the input polarity. The motor can produce torque of up to 152.2gf.cm (gram-force cm) and up to 12,380 rotations per minute. This powerful motor is 59mm long (68mm including shaft) with a diameter of 35.8mm and a weight of 146g, perfect for your hobby, model or industrial needs.
(Motor speeds may vary by ±12.5%)