• Small motor with removable bracket
• Can be used to power a wide range of experiments, projects, hobbies, models and even heavy duty industrial use
• Operating voltage between 6V and 15V
• Rotations per minute of up to 9,869rpm
• Creates torque of up to 78.4gf.cm
• Compact size to fit medium sized projectsWhat rotations per minute can this motor do?
Capable of 9,869 rotations per minute with 78.4gf.cm (gram-force cm) of torque, this powerful high quality five-pole motor with sintered bronze bearings is a great addition to any project. Easily mounted using the attached bracket the motor is 4.5mm long (56mm including 2.3mm output shaft), 27.7mm in diameter and weighs 66g. The motor uses a DC 6 to 15V power supply and can be run clockwise or anticlockwise by reversing the polarity of the input voltage.
(Motor speeds may vary by ±12.5%)