• Small motor with removable bracket
• Can be used to power a wide range of experiments, projects, hobbies and models
• Operating voltage between 6V and 15V
• Rotations per minute of up to 8,768rpm
• Creates torque of up to 64.2gf.cm
• Compact size to fit small sized projectsWhat voltage does this motor need?
Powered from a DC 6 to 15V power source this three-pole motor can be run in either direction by reversing the input polarity. Ideal for projects when space is restricted this motor is 27.63mm in diameter and 38.8mm long (47mm including shaft) and weights just 51g. Easy to mount with the attached bracket this motor outputs through a 2.3mm diameter shaft. With its high quality three pole motor design it can reach up to 8,768 rotations per minute (rpm) and torque of 64.2gf.cm (gram-force cm), the equivalent of 0.0063Nm. This motor is perfect for any system requiring a compact motor with a high rpm.
(Motor speeds may vary by ±12.5%)