Microsoft 3500 BlueTrack Wireless Mouse - Black
• No need to worry about wires with this 2.4 GHz wireless mouse
• Smooth and precise tracking with BlueTrack tracking sensor
• Three button mouse with a scroll wheel
• Wireless range of up to 5m
• Can last up to eight months on one AA battery
• Plug and play connectivity
• Full sized black mouse - 95.4mm x 56.2mm x 40.3mmSpecial features
• Comfortable design suitable for right or left handed useWhat advantages does this mouse have?
Free your mouse with the wireless Microsoft 3500. It comes with a nano receiver that you can plug in to your computer and forget about or store in the bottom of your mouse when not in use. With its symmetrical design and contoured sides the mouse is comfortable for left and right handed users. It uses a USB receiver and 2.4 GHz connection and can be used up to 5m away from the receiver. What systems is this mouse compatible with?
The 3500 is compatible with a wide range of Windows computers (see specification table for compatibility). The mouse is powered by a single AA battery
which can last up to eight months using the on/off switch to save power. There’s no getting caught out with a low battery, the mouse has a battery status indicator to warn you. What is BlueTrack?
Using BlueTrack technology you can get smooth and precise 1000dpi tracking over almost any surface. The BlueTrack blue light is four times larger than the average laser beam so you can point, click and scroll no matter where you are. It works using the blue LED beam with an image sensor and pixel geometry to build a high contrast picture of most surfaces.
|| 2.4 Ghz wireless
| Tracking type
| Number of buttons
| Scroll wheel
| Plug and play
|| 1 x AA battery (included)
| System requirements
|| Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
|| USB Port
| Product dimensions
|| 95.4 mm x 56.2 mm x 40.3 mm
|| 90 g
|| 1 year
| Box contents
|| Microsoft 3500 mouse
|| Wireless receiver
|| 1 x AA alkaline battery
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.