Microsoft Arc Mouse
• Superior designed touch mouse for comfort and a smooth experience
• Touch scroll pad allows you to glide through pages at your own pace
• Reliable experience that works from up to 30 feet away
• BlueTrack Technology allows you to track on any surface you like
• Extremely portable – work from your desk or on the train
• Connect your devices via Bluetooth 4.0
• Up to 6-month battery lifeWhat features does the Microsoft Arch Touch Mouse have?
The Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse has a superior design that provides comfort and a smooth experience. Gently glide your finger up or down the touch scroll pad to navigate through pages and the Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse will respond precisely to the speed of your movement. When using the mouse, it shapes to your hand’s natural curvature for a true fit for your hand and your mobile lifestyle. Control your computer or Windows Phone from up to 30 feet away, where the BlueTrack Technology allows you to track on virtually any surface you like.
How portable is this mouse?
Designed for people constantly on the go, this mouse is the perfect companion to an active lifestyle. Once you have finished giving a presentation or working at the office simply flatten the Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse and slip into your laptop bag or even your pocket.
What devices are compatible with this mouse?
You can connect to your Windows PC or laptop, Windows Phone or Apple Macbook via Bluetooth 4.0. Simply plug the Bluetooth receiver into a USB slot on your PC or laptop and pair the Arc Touch Mouse. For your Windows Phone, simply turn on your Bluetooth and find devices to pair with the Arch Touch Mouse.
| Number of buttons
|| 3 buttons and touch scroll strip
| Optical Sensor Type
|| BlueTrack Technology
|| Bluetooth 4.0
| Tracking Type
|| BlueTrack Technology
| Number of Programmable Buttons
| Scroll Wheel
| Plug and Play
|| Bluetooth Mouse
| Cable Length
| System Requirements
|| Windows 8, 8.1, 10
|| Windows 10 Phone
|| Mac OS X v10.10
|| Bluetooth 4.0 enabled devices
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.