Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Wireless
• Flexible Design - Curve for comfort, flatten to pack. A perfect fit for your hand and your mobile lifestyle.
• Power On and Off - Curve to turn on. Flatten to turn off. No button to switch. A green light flashes to show the battery is working, and then turns off to save battery life.
• Touch to Scroll - Click. Tap. Flick. Control. Quickly brush up or down with your finger to flick into hyperfast scrolling.
• BlueTrack Technology - Take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface.1
• Perfectly Portable - Nano transceiver magnetically attaches to the bottom of the mouse for wireless freedom.
• Reliable 2.4-GHz Wireless - Enjoy the 2.4-gigahertz (GHz) wireless technology, which delivers a reliable connection with up to a 30-foot range, with virtually no interference.
• Comfort - Experience comfortable use in your right or left hand.
• More Than Six Months of Battery Life - Use your mouse for more than six months without having to change batteries. Battery status indicator tells you when battery power is low.Enjoy stylish, compact comfort and reliable wireless freedom at your fingertips. Curve it comfortably for use. Then smoothly glide your finger up or down the scroll pad to navigate through a page and the Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse responds precisely to the speed of your movement. Use it just about anywhere, even on a rough wood surface or your living room carpet, relying on Microsoft BlueTrack Technology 1. While giving a presentation or surfing the Internet, roam 30 feet away and retain reliable wireless control of your computer. When you pack up and go, you’ll travel in style. Keep the tiny transceiver plugged into your computer’s USB port, or tuck it into the underside of the mouse. Flatten the Arc Touch Mouse to turn it off, and slip it into your pocket or bag as easily as a cell phone.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.