Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student Edition
• Introduce Office to all of your devices!
• Includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote 2013
• Medialess product - Serial Key and download link included in DVD Case
• Modernised, clean, and fluid user interface
• Works great with touch, mouse & keyboard, or pen
• Cloud: Stream a full-featured version of Office on any internet-connected PC with Office on Demand
• Documents are saved to the cloud by default so you can share and collaborate just by sending a link
• New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8Microsoft® Office® Home and Student 2013 provides all the programs students require to make the world of school or higher education easier to deal with. It features Microsoft® Word® for writing essays and reports, PowerPoint® for giving presentations, Excel® for data handling, and OneNote to organise your thoughts. Half the battle is having the right tools to work with, and with this Office® suite, students will be well-equipped. With automatic saves on OneDrive®, you can work on projects at school or college, and continue them at home or on your laptop. This also means that other users can work on the same document, which is ideal for group projects. With this licence, the software can be transferred from one computer to another.
Microsoft® Word® 2013 saves your place on a document so that if you have to leave it, you can pick up from where you left off even from a different device. Zoom in to objects such as images and tables for a closer look at your work.
Presenting to classmates is even more creative with this version of PowerPoint, featuring new templates with customisable colours. It also offers a zoom feature, and navigation pane for seamless switching between slides.
Fill columns easily and work more quickly with Excel 2013, which identifies patterns for a more intelligent auto-fill feature. Create and format charts and tables easily, and collaborate with other users using Lync and OneDrive.
Save all your notes, pictures and documents in one place with OneNote 2013. Objects and documents can be embedded into the file, with tables turning into Excel spreadsheets and handwriting turning into text so that you can work with it more easily.
| Minimum System Requirements
|| 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
|| 1GB RAM (32-bit), 2GB RAM (64-bit)
| Hard drive space:
|| 16GB (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit)
| Graphics card:
|| DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
|| Certain features may require additional hardware
|| specifications - please see www.microsoft.com to learn more
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.