Microsoft Office 365 Home
• This one year subscription of Microsoft Office 365 Home can be installed on 5 PCs
• Store more in Microsoft cloud OneDrive. Get an extra 1TB of OneDrive Storage for your photos notes and other files
• Easily switch between devices and pick up right where you left off
• Call phones in 40+ countries with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month
• Do more with your Word 2013 docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss
• Excel 2013 templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information
• Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote 2013. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices
• Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, colour-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint 2013
• Work with pictures more easily in Publisher 2013 to add that eye-popping touch to your publications
• Easily build a database app in Access 2013 and then use and share your app on the web
• Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook 2013 to put all your plans togetherOffice 365 Home is the best value for an entire household. Get the smartest, most up-to-date applications and cloud services on up to 5 PCs, Windows 8 tablets, Macs and select mobile devices. Office 365 Home Premium provides Microsoft Office programs with a difference. It features Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Publisher and Access 2013, for use on up to five PCs or tablets. Sign in and open applications, documents and custom settings on any Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC with an internet connection. With this Office suite you can work on your documents at home, in the office, or on your laptop while on the move.
| Minimum System Requirements
|| 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
|| 1GB RAM (32-bit), 2GB RAM (64-bit)
| Hard drive space:
|| 16GB (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit)
| Graphics card:
|| DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
|| Certain features may require additional hardware
|| specifications - please see www.microsoft.com to learn more
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.