• Heavy Duty full metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque.
• REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
• Variable speed paddle switch trigger for comfortable working in any situation.
• 10 mm chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention.
• Slimline soft grip handle.
• Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
• On board fuel gauge and LED light - added user convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions.
• REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies.
• Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M12™ batteries
The Milwaukee C12 RAD Compact Cordless Right Angle Drill has a compact and lightweight design. Ideal for work in narrow and confined spaces, such as between joists. Also with a bright LED light to illuminate the working area.
The drill has a long soft grip for comfortable working in any situation. The 10mm single sleeve chuck allows quick and easy change of a full range of accessories. REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in the tool and battery pack deliver excellent durability.
The C12 RAD has heavy-duty full metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque. Its slimline soft-grip handle provides comfortable use.
C12 RAD-202C: 2 x 12v 2.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries.
C12 RAD-0: Bare Unit, No Battery or Charger.
No Load Speed: 0-800/min.
Max Torque: 12Nm.
Capacity: Wood: 22mm, Steel: 10mm, Wood Screws (Without Pre-Drilling): 6.5mm.