• 1600 W powerful motor with 5800 rpm for fast cutting through tough materials.
• Large cutting capacity of 61 mm.
• 0 - 56° bevel capacity and 45° positive stop.
• Quick release locking lever design for fast bevel adjustments.
• Integrated dust blower keeps cut line clear.
• Large, ergonomic handles and levers for improved ergonomics and control.
• Long side fence for straight cuts and precise guidance.
• Supplied with a carbide tipped 24 tooth saw blade, parallel guide and 4 m cable.
The Milwaukee CS60 Circular Saw has a powerful 1,600 Watt motor with 5,800/min for fast cutting through tough
materials. It has a quick release locking lever design for fast bevel adjustments, and a large cutting capacity of 61 mm.
The circular saw has a large 0 - 56° bevel capacity and 45° positive stop. An integrated dust blower helps to keep the cut line clear and the large, ergonomic handles and levers give better control. A long side fence for straight cuts gives precise guidance.
Input Power: 1,600 Watt.
No Load Speed: 5,800/min.
Max Cutting Depth: @90°: 61mm, @45°: 49mm.
Blade: 184 x 30mm bore.