• Milwaukee® powerful 3500 rpm motor easily cuts most timber construction materials.
• REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
• Large 50° bevel facility.
• Magnesium upper and lower guards provide best in class durability for impact resistance.
• Excellent visibility of cutting line.
• Electronic motor brake, saw blade stops within seconds.
• Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
• Fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
• REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies.
• Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries.
• Supplied with 24 tooth saw blade, parallel guide, dust port and allen key.
The Milwaukee HD18 CS Circular Saw has a powerful 3,500/min motor that easily cuts most timber construction materials. It has a large 50 degree bevel facility. It is an efficient cordless solution in trimming wood panels and chipboards.
It has magnesium upper and lower guards to provide excellent impact resistance. REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in the tool and battery pack deliver excellent system durability.
The circular saw gives excellent visibility of cutting line. For safety, it has an electronic motor brake, meaning the saw blade stops within seconds. The ergonomic soft-grip handle provides comfort and balance for superior control.
Supplied with 24 tooth saw blade, parallel guide, dust port and allen key.
Voltage: 18 Volt.
No load Speed: 3,500/min.
Max cutting depth 90°: 55mm.
Max cutting depth 45°: 39mm.
Blade: 165mm, 16mm bore.