• Delivers corded power and speed (1200 rpm) in wood drilling applications.
• Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 10x longer motor life and up to 25% more power.
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
• All metal gear case and 13 mm keyed chuck.
• Extreme long runtime up to 150 holes with a 22 mm auger bit into 50 x 100 mm wood.
• Up to 10% lighter and smaller than leading AC competitive tools.
• On board fuel gauge and LED light.• Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries.
The Milwaukee M18 CRAD FUEL™ Right Angle Drill has been optimised for electricians, it is the first cordless tool of its kind, delivering game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 26mm and self-feed bits up to 51mm. It has an all metal keyed chuck for maximum durability and bit retention, for added convenience it also has an on-board chuck key holder.
The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating.
Bare Unit, No Charger or Battery Supplied.
Chuck Size: 13mm.
No Load Speed: 0-1,200/min.
Max Torque: 25Nm.
Capacity: Wood: Auger Bits: 26mm, Self-Feed Bits: 51mm, Holesaw: 102mm.