• High powered motor gives corded tool performance.
• REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
• Powerful hammer mechanism: delivers 2.4 J (EPTA) of impact energy.
• All metal gear case: optimum seating for gears to enhance service life.
• 4-mode operation: rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only and variolock for maximum versatility.
• Variolock and hammer stop function.
• FIXTEC system - keyless chuck changing.
• Mechanical clutch: protects tool when bit binds up.
• Anti-Vibration-System delivers max. comfort by minimising vibration.
• Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
• Fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
The Milwaukee HD18 HX M18™ compact cordless 18 Volt 3-mode SDS hammer drill has a high powered motor which gives corded tool performance. It has a 4-mode operation: rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only and variolock for maximum versatility (Variolock and hammer stop function). With FIXTEC system for keyless chuck changing and a mechanical clutch which protects the tool when bit binds up.
The HD18 also has AVS (Anti-Vibration-System) to deliver maximum comfort by minimizing vibration, and a powerful hammer mechanism to deliver 2.4 Joules of impact energy. REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver excellent system durability. An all metal gear case allows for optimum seating of the gears for enhanced service life.
M18 HD18 HX-402C: 2 x 18v 4.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries.
M18 HD18 HX-0: Bare Unit, No Battery or Charger.
Tool Holder: SDS-Plus.
Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotation Only.
No Load Speed: 0-1,400/min.
Impacts Per Min: 4,200/min, with 2.4 Joules.
Capacity: Wood: 30mm. Steel: 13mm. Concrete: 24mm.