• Make a high speed launcher for ping pong balls
• Use two spinning wheels to launch a ping pong ball at high speeds
• Learn about motion and acceleration
• Comes in 16 pieces to build your launcher with
• Suitable for ages 11+ with adult supervision
• Requires two AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)What can this launcher do?
The ball launcher (manufactures code BIG 016) consists of two spinning wheels that propel your ping pong ball out at high speeds. Have fun seeing how far you can send them and whether you can hit a target. Two AA batteries (sold separately Order CodeL43AL) power the two motors that spin the wheels and assembly is simple with no need for solder or glue. This kit is suitable for ages 11 and over with adult supervision.
What can I learn?
Ever wondered how a ball loader works? The two spinning wheels accelerate the ball between them and push it out at much higher speeds sending your ball flying through the air. The rotary motion of the wheels is transferred to linear forward motion of the ball. Experiment with your launcher by creating a delivery system using a tube (not included) and more ping pong balls (not included). See if you can hit a target by aiming the launch pad like a cannon.