• Small motor with solar panel and propeller
• Great for modelling, experiments, and educational use
• Operating voltage between 2.4V and 4V
• Rotations per minute of up to 47000
• Motor can be run solely off the solar panel in bright sunlightWhat does this kit do?
Use sunlight to run your motor with this solar powered kit. It contains everything you need to run a small propeller including a motor, solar panel, propeller and wiring. There’s no soldering required, a terminal block is included to connect the wires together. Perfect for combining with other kits and components or using to demonstrate the power of the sun. The 25mm propeller can be used for modelling or hobby applications.
How powerful is the motor?
The motor is capable of high rpms of up to 47,000. It’s also capable of operating at between 2.4 and 4V and reversing the direction of rotation by switching the input polarity. With its compact size only 6mm in diameter and 12.2mm long (16mm including the shaft) this motor would easily fit in small project boxes. The solar panel is capable of providing enough power to run the motor on its own in bright sunlight.