• Small motor with solar panel and propeller
• Great for modelling, experiments, and educational use
• Operating voltage between 1.5V and 4.5V
• Rotations per minute of up to 1,600
• Torque of up to 2.8gf.cm
• Motor can be run solely off the solar panel in bright sunlightWhat can this kit make?
Build your own solar powered fan and harness the power of the sun. With its 100mm diameter you can take the edge off the heat and with no batteries required the solar panel can provide the power to keep it going even in relatively low light conditions. The fan is easy to assemble and doesn’t need soldering, the wires are connected with terminal blocks provided. It even comes with a screwdriver and instruction sheet.
What sort of motor does it use?
The solar fan comes with a compact 24.4mm diameter motor that is just 12.8mm long, great for mounting inside project boxes or to the side of models. The motor can reach up to 1,600 rotations per minute and up to 2.8gf.cm and runs off a 1.5-4.5V power source.