• Create your very own tank with tracked wheels
• Show the advantages of tracked vehicles
• Learn about different car designs
• Build your vehicle from 28 pieces
• Suitable for ages 11+ with adult supervision
• Requires two AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)What can this track vehicle do?
Don’t let anything get in your way. With this tracked vehicle (manufactures code ROBLAB1) you can go over obstacles rather than round them and see the advantages tracks have over wheels. . Perfect for any tank lovers out there this 28 piece kit is fun to make and watch. It requires two AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL) and is fun for anyone aged 11 or over with adult supervision.
What can I learn?
Tracks spread the pressure from a vehicle over a larger area making them perfect for soft and shifting ground such as loose soil, shale and sand. Tracks give good grip and traction for vehicles and allow tanks and diggers to get over large obstacles that would be impassable with wheels. However tracks have poor turning circles and generally lower speed than wheels. Compare both and see what other advantages and disadvantages you can find.
Where can I go from here?
Create new and unique vehicles and design bodies to protect the components and look amazing. Use with your Arduino or Raspberry Pi board (not included) and create all sorts of robotic projects, use your imagination and see what you can design.