• Small motor with a worm drive, gear and integral output shaft in a plastic housing
• Great for modelling, experiments, and educational use
• Operating voltage between 3V and 6V
• Rotations per minute of up to 150rpm
• Comes with a switched battery boxWhat can I use the worm drive motor for?
Create anything from model vehicles to windmills and lifts using the worm drive gear box. With the worm drive you can fit your motor at right angles to your project helping save even more space. The housing can easily be fixed onto a surface using four screws and the kit even comes with a switched battery box suitable for two AA batteries (sold separately, Order Code L43AL).
What motor is included?
The MM28 battery operates on 3-6V with rotary speeds that can reach up to 14,700 rotations per minute and torque up to 26.5gf.cm. It has a compact size of just 24.2mm in diameter and 32.5mm (45mm including the 2mm shaft) in length allowing it to fit comfortably in the provided casing.