• 27MHz and 40MHz full function radio control allowing you to race both Mini Coopers against each other
• Go back and forward with full steering control
• Drive indoors on any surface
• Ready to race, requiring no assembly
• 10 AA batteries required. 3 per car and 2 per controllerHang on a minute lads. I've got a great idea.
Whether you're recreating the Italian Job at home or just having a race at home this pack of two radio controlled Mini Coopers are great fun and will keep you in the self-preservation society.
What is the BMW Mini Cooper S?
The 1:24 scale Mini Cooper S, this third-generation mini hot hatch, features the BMW design and coming in a set of two packs delivering twice the amount of fun. You can challenge your friends and family to your own indoor rally race. The car itself has real rubber tyres and a high gloss paint, for that authentic appearance.
How does the BMW Mini Cooper S drive?
The full function remote controllers allows you to move forwards, backwards and steer left and right, allowing you to drive the Mini Cooper S across your indoor rally course and create your own exciting races. Each car requires three AA batteries, with the controllers running off two AA batteries. Both the car and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
What do I get in this pack?
This pack contains two BMW Mini Cooper S radio controlled cars which are great fun. The cars operate using different radio frequencies allowing both to be operated at the same time making them an excellent choice for racing.