• Seven-minute flight time, with a nine metre range from the controller
• 3.5 channel maneuverability with up, down, forwards, backwards, left and right movements
• 30-40 minute recharge time, with the ability to recharge directly from the controller
• Capture video and stills, with the built-in camera and included 2GB microSD
• Choose between three frequency channels, allowing you to fly with friends
• Inbuilt gyroscope gives flight stability and hover control
• Lithium polymer battery included for the helicopter, with the remote control requiring 6 x AA batteries (not included)
• Spare rotor blades included for those aerial mishapsWhat features does this RC helicopter have?
Take off, fly and record with this IR controlled mini spy helicopter, perfect for beginners and enthusiasts. The 3.5 channel manoeuvrability gives you control over three planes of movement, allowing you to travel up, down, backwards, forwards, left and right. Choose between three different frequencies, allowing you to fly with friends. Ideal for indoor flying, make your home your playground with a nine metre range from the controller.
The mini spy helicopter has been cleverly designed with a number of inbuilt features that bring you an easy to use and fun to fly RC helicopter. The helicopter’s built-in gyroscope gives you superb directional stability, automatically balancing the lightweight mini spy helicopter during flight and allowing it to hover. The lithium polymer battery offers up to eight minutes of flight time, with the ability to recharge directly from the IR controller. Capture videos or stills with the mini spy helicopter’s inbuilt camera. Shoot and record your flights straight onto the included 2GB memory, allowing you to become both pilot and director.
Can I get hold of spare parts?
In the case of over-confident flying, or aerial mishaps spare parts are available and DIY repair is simple and quick.
Spares Pack (Code: N81DV) – Includes canopy, set of rotor blades, stabilizer and a spare battery
Spare Camera (Code: N82DV)