• Spinning at 4,000 RPM, just 29dBA of noise is emitted
• Moves 4.34 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow for your system
• Fitted with a 4-pin Molex adapter for connecting directly to a power supply (PSU)
• Small design makes it great for use in cases with limited space
• Quick and easy to installHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
You can use this fan to cool your overall system, it can pull and extract out harmful hot air. The fan on this mini system blower spins at 4,000RPM to give you up to 4.34 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of airflow, a good amount to cool your system. This leads to a production of 29dBA of noise.
What case can I use with this blower?
This mini system blower takes up one full height case expansion slot, so you’ll need to make sure you have one free. It is capable of creating up to 6.6mm/H2O of static pressure, which makes it fantastic for use in conditions where space is limited. This means that this blower could be used in large as well as compact cases.