MIO MiVue 508 1080p Dash Cam
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A20RR
• 1080p resolution for full HD recording of any event on the road
• 140 degree viewing angle to give you a wide view of the road ahead
• 2.4 inch built-in screen to allow you to playback any recording and review events
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card in the event of an accident
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from car and street lighting
• Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• This Dash Cam can record onto class 10 micro SD cards up to 32GB in size (card not included)
• 30 frames per second recording rate
• Screen blackout while recording to prevent driver distractionWhy should I buy this Dash Cam?
This Dash Cam is an excellent choice for recording events on the road in a 1080p HD quality to help reduce insurance quotes and assist with making a claim. With sufficient lighting, you’ll also get great quality recordings when driving at night. You can watch a recording back on the built-in 2.4 inch screen to review any events that have happened. The built-in G-sensor will allow the Dash Cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the event is protected on the memory card. A date and time stamp is also included on the recording to prevent any dispute. While the Dash Cam is recording, the screen blacks out to prevent it from being a distraction to the driver of the vehicle.
How do I use this Dash Cam?
The Dash Cam uses a class 10 micro SD card, between 8GB and 32GB (not included), to record any event. A 32GB memory card will give you approximately four hours recording time. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the Dash Cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the Dash Cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered by a built-in battery or the in-car power supply. The Dash Cam will then automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.
|Viewing angle||140 °|
|Screen size||2.4 "|
|IR (night Vision)||No|
|Compatible memory cards||Up to 32 GB microSD|
|Battery||Yes up to 10 mins|
|Charge cable length||1 m|
|Recording time||Up to 4 hours on 32gb|
|Frames per second||30fps|
|Black out monitor||yes|
|Date / Time stamp||Yes|