MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit
• Protect your BBC micro:bit (not included) with this clear case
• Cut-outs give you access to all your buttons and input/output connections
• Some assembly requiredWhat can I do with this case?
Protect your board while you use it. You can see the LED matrix display with the clear plastic case, and the cut-outs give your access to plug in your micro USB cable and use both A, B and reset buttons. The bottom pins are all accessible, so nothing will stop you from experimenting and inventing.
How do I use the mountable case?
The protector case requires some assembly and comes with the parts, screws and nuts that you need to put it together with a simple Philips screwdriver (not included). Connect the protector case to boards, components and projects. The case even comes with an extra screw to connect a two AAA battery holder (not included) for use as a power supply.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.