Miroir MP50 DLP LED 854 x 480 Portable Projector
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N59QQ
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Make presentations in low light level environments with 85 lumens of brightness
• Project a 60-inch screen at a distance of just 2.2m, so you can enjoy your content on the big screen without using too much space
• Enjoy good picture quality with WVGA (854 x 480) resolution, despite the small size
• Obtain a widescreen image through the native 16:9 aspect ratio
• 1000:1 contrast ratio gives you a satisfying array of different colour shades
• Connect your laptop, media player and your smartphone (thanks to MHL support) through HDMI to the projector
• Obtain stereo sound with the two 1W speakers
• Attach the projector to a separate sound system via the 3.5mm audio output and be able to charge USB devices through the USB port
• 3800mAh battery that can be used to power the projector and allows you to power USB devicesHow portable is this portable projector?
Able to fit in your pocket, this MP50 projector is simple to use and ready to go in seconds. Simply connect your device to the projector through the included HDMI cable and enjoy your content on the go. You can get approximately two hours of portable use from the projector thanks to the 3800mAh battery. This will let you present virtually anywhere with this projector. Touch buttons for volume control are located at the top of the projector, so you can control the two built-in 1W speakers or plug external speakers into the audio jack for an immersive cinema experience.
What is the picture like?
The MP50 throws out a WVGA (854 x 480 pixel) image resolution at a native aspect ratio of 16:9, so you’ll be sure to get a good widescreen picture. A contrast ratio of 1000:1 gives you a good variety of shades for a vibrant overall image. Emitting 85 lumens of lights at all times, even when running only off the battery, means you can get the same vibrant picture as when you are running off mains power.
How large can I get the screen to be?
Driven by DLP technology, the LED lamp projects a 60-inch screen from 2.2m away. This yields a big screen for you to use without the cost of having to station the projector far away. The projector operates off an LED lamp with an approximate life of over 20,000 hours, so you won’t need to replace it for a long time or maintain it as often as more traditional lamps.
What devices can I connect to the projector?
Laptops, media players and tablets can all connect to this projector and have their content mirrored on the projected screen through a HDMI connection. An HDMI cable with micro HDMI and mini HDMI adapters are included to ensure that a variety of devices can be connected. The inclusion of a micro USB to HDMI cable, with 5-pin to 11-pin Micro USB adapter, lets you also connect your smartphone to the projector with MHL supported. What’s more, a USB port at the back of the MP50 allows you to charge USB devices – with the port providing 5V at 0.5A.
Please note: if you want to connect Apple devices to this projector you will need an Apple 30-pin Digital AV adapter (Order Code: A02NQ) or an Apple Lighting Digital AV adapter (Order Code: A89LQ).
|Input Connections||HDMI (with MHL support)|
|Supported formats||Video: N/A|
|Document Viewer: N/A|
|Output Connections||3.5 mm earphone out, USB (for charging only 5V / 0.5A)|
|Audio output||1 W x 2|
|Mono / Stereo sound||Stereo|
|Projection technology||DLP LED|
|Resolution||854 x 480 pixels (WVGA)|
|Screen size||10 inches to 60 inches|
|Projection distance||0.36 m to 2.2 m|
|Lamp life||Over 20,000 hours|
|VESA mount dimensions||N/A|
|Model name / number||MP50|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||99.5 mm x 99 mm x 22.5 mm|
|Power consumption||18 W|
|Power requirements||12 V / 1.5 A|
|Manufacturers guarantee||1 year|
|Weight (unpacked)||226 g|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Noise level||Manufacturer not specified|
|UK power adapter|
|HDMI to HDMI cable|
|MHL Micro USB to HDMI cable|
|HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter|
|HDMI to Mini HDMI Adapter|
|5-pin to 11 pin Micro USB Adapter|