Mitex General 5W UHF Radios 2-Pack (Used)
• High Power 5W two-way radios offer up to 25km (country) and 10km (city) range*• Rugged but lightweight construction, built to the highest standards• Kit includes: 2 x 5W Radios, 2 x Li-Ion battery packs, 2 x Charging pods• 10 x more powerful than traditional PMR446• Works with any standard 'Kenwood' compatible accessories• Requires Business Radio Light License (£75 for 5 years) application form included in the box
• A single pack option (Order Code: N82LL) is also availableA compact and powerful professional 5 Watt hand held radio suitable for business, lifestyle and leisure applications. Extremely durable and manufactured to the highest standards, they give clear and reliable communication, even in the harshest environments. Supplied pre-programmed and ready to use 'straight from the box'. The Mitex UHF radios offer a hassle free solution for you communication requirements. Channels 13, 14 and 15 are common across all Mitex UHF handsets, including the Security UHF (A69JX) to ensure maximum flexibility. Channel 16 offers a scan function.Legal operation of these units requires a current Business Radio Light License, available from Ofcom for £75 for 5 years and covers an unlimited number of handsets. To help you get started we have included an application form in the box.*Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions
| Frequency Range (preset)
| Number of Channels (preset)
| Channel Span
|| 25KHz / 12.5KHz
| Channel Step
|| 5, 6.25KHz
| Working Voltage
|| 7.2V DC
|| 1100mAh Lithium Ion
| Working Temperature
|| -20°C to 60°
| Antenna Impedance
|| 52mm x 28mm x 100mm
|| 200g (inc. battery and antenna)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.