• 2 in 1 rechargeable mobile scanner great for scanning documents and pictures on the go
• Two ways of scanning with a handheld mode and a feeder dock
• Wi-Fi enabled allowing you to download scanned images to your computer, Android or iOS devices
• Scan at a rate of up to 1200 dots per inch (dpi) for a higher resolution scan
• Save images onto a microSD card with an ability to take up to 32GB
• 1.8" screen allows you to view your scanned images as a previewWhat is the advantage of a mobile scanner?
A mobile scanner is a great way to scan documents and photos on the move, if you don’t fancy carrying around a multifunction scanner around with you and weighing you down, then this is for you. The rechargeable battery and microSD card slot allows you to scan without the need for a computer and saves directly onto memory cards up to 32GB.
Why are there two different modes?
The mobile scanner comes with two modes to give you an all-round scanner which can be used in more than one situation. By using it as a handheld scanner you are able to scan books and magazines where you wouldn’t be able to fit them through the feeder dock. By using it with the included feeder dock you can ensure your sheets and pictures are straight as they are scanned.
How can I transfer my scanned data to my devices?
There are several ways to transfer your data onto your devices.
For Apple iOS devices, you will require the Apple Camera Connector (not included) and connect the USB cable into this and then into the scanner. The scanned images will then be displayed on to your device within three seconds.
For Android devices, you will require an OTG cable (not included) and then using the same method as above, connect the scanner to your Android device. Alternatively you can remove the microSD card and insert this into your device, if it is supported.
For a computer, all you will need to do is connect the scanner to the computer using the USB cable and then you are able to view and transfer your data across.