Model Craft - #18 Chiselling Blades (5) - for no.2 & no.5 handle
• Use with #2 medium duty hobby knife & #5 plastic handled craft knife
• Straight edge for chiselling medium duty materials
• Razor sharp straight edge
• Perfect for hard or soft wood
• For deep cross chisellingThis straight edge chiselling blade is razor sharp and sturdy enough to handle harder woods with ease. For fast precise cutting of lightweight materials like paper, balsa, film and acetate. Blades available for #2 and #5 knives: â€¢PKN2702 #2 (5) Large fine point blades for cutting medium weight materials â€¢PKN2718 #18 (5) Chiselling blades for work on medium duty materials â€¢PKN2719 #19 (5) Angled chiselling blades for light work, deburring, shaping & trimming â€¢PKN2722 #22 (5) Large curved carving blades for curved cutting of plastic & wood â€¢PKN2724 #24 (5) Deburring blades for cutting, shaping & deburring â€¢PKN2768 #68 (5) Stencil edge blades perfect for trimming & scoring
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.